Do you master modern responsive solutions? Do you look a tech challenge in the eye and give it all you got? Yes! Then you just might be the missing piece of our puzzle.
We are a software company, but you probably already got that. Our core thing is to offer businesses digital service solutions. We develop web and mobile solutions but on the other end also extensive digital commerce solutions. The sky’s the limit.
And hey, we’re good at what we do. Business is blooming and we need more developers. So, are you a skilled self-starter Full Stack Engineer? Do you want to work in a team of young hungry developers that want to take leaps in tech?
Enough with the witty wordings. You should have a suitable degree and a strong technical skill set. School’s nice but your knowledge and skills are what matter. It is also important for us that you are part of the team, yet capable of seeing on your own what needs to be done. And we hope that you get as excited as we do about new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js backend development, database integrations (SQL, NoSQL)
- Strong knowledge of React, Redux and web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Knowledge of common software engineering practices and tools
- Experience in data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL)
- Experience in API design and integrations
- Fluent in English
It would be super duper cool if you also know this:
- Next.js and server-side rendering (SSR)
- ES2017+, TypeScript, SASS
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders (customers, designers, managers)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock option plans
- Flexible working environment (hours, location, equipment)
- Benefits to balance work and life, eg. gym membership
You will be part of a team of cool, gorgeous and funny developers at Loikka. We have a relaxed culture and offer a balance of freedom and responsibility in your work from working hours to the choice of technology. Naturally, we also offer a competitive salary.
We want to give you a great opportunity to learn and expand your skill set with various customer projects. At Loikka we combine business, design, data, and technical expertise to create new ways to do digital service design (the business mambo jumbo version of what we do).
How to apply?
If you think life is too short for unplugging USB safely, let us know. Send a freely written application and CV with a headline “Full Stack Engineer Turku” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s grab a coffee and have a chat!
The position will be filled when we find our missing piece.
Contact Joonas Suominen, CEO of Loikka email@example.com +358 400 782838